Vahid Farahmandian returns to the panel to show us more of his domain-driven design framework, Jinget! This time, he’ll show us how Jinget facilitates working with Dapper by translating expressions to T-SQL queries.
Jinget is a framework written using .NetStandard2.1, and built using DDD+CQRS. Jinget boosts your productivity by providing robust infrastructure for source codes. Currently Jinget provides the following benefits:
- Easy to config data access layer using Entity Framework Core and Dapper
- Communicating with external services and web APIs(SOAP, Restful and gRPC services)
- Logging requests and responses into various destinations such as File, SQL Server database or Elasticsearch
- Robust infrastructure for authentication and authorization mechanisms
- Versioning and tracing entities
- Extensive collection of functionalities useful for different projects such as numerous extension methods, helpers, converters and dynamic code providers
- Easy to run health check infrastructure for different types of resources such as server availability, database health, web service/API’s health etc.
- Auto injected security considerations based on OWASP Top 10
You can watch this talk at Microsoft On .NET Live TV via YouTube:
You can access Jinget.Core source code via GitHub at: https://github.com/VahidFarahmandian/Jinget
You can also download Jinget.Core package using NuGet: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Jinget.Core